The CEN-CAN EXPO will be promoted to the RESOURCE INDUSTRIES of NORTHWESTERN ONTARIO. There are 100’s of organizations that collectively add up to tens of thousands of individuals who work, in the Mining, Forestry and Energy sector in Central Canada. Cen-Can Resource Expo brings together industry participants and showcases the richness of resources in Central Canada.
Closer Look at How we plan to reach the audience:
We will work with all organizations and exhibitors and develop a personal marketing strategy that leverages the tools that we have developed over the last 20 years. We welcome enquiries on how we enhance ROI for our exhibitors.
Some of the ideas that we incorporate into the Expo include:
- Partnering with key Media Groups
- Extend fully all of our digital pages to all channels using communication built for Today.
- Significant investments will be made in the Social Media Strategy, target the platforms where your audience is located namely ( LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and regional digital networks).
- Additional Channels that will be used in our promotion of Cen-Can Resource Expo.
- Brochures which include gate discounts to the expo will be printed
- Press Releases and advertising in Trade Magazines
- Direct mail, campaigns throughout trade partners,associations, organizations, and an industry database that targets the mining, forestry and energy companies.
- Radio Broadcasting
- Fax and email to targeted markets
- Website Promotion
- Banners & Links to national websites.
- Exhibitors will receive a bundle of free expo passes that they may distribute to their clients as promotions.
- Mining Life Magazine: Official Show Guide Issue featuring a complete agenda of the event detailing the exhibitors and the benefits of participation as well as an overview of the area.
- Northwestern Ontario produced 60% of Ontario’s total gold production and 19% of Canada’s Gold in 2018 -More than 500 exploration, mine service & mine suppliers are located in Thunder Bay.
- Significant deposits of copper, zinc, nickel, platinum, vanadium, chromite, and gold have been found in the Ring of Fire Region.
- 9 operating mines & 16 advanced mining projects in northwestern Ontario.
- Northwestern Ontario’s forest products are valued at more than 3 Billion/year.
- Northwestern Ontario’s forest industry provides more than 15,000 jobs.
- Forestry & wood products are Ontario’s 3rd largest industry.
- Over 1 Billion of Board Feet milled per year.
- 3 bio product mills creating fuel pellets.
- 1 electricity plant powered by forest products & plant waste.
- 1.6 Billion in capital expansion to the power grid by 2023 in the Northern Ontario Grid Connection Project.
5 More Reasons why you need to Exhibit
Amazing things happen to businesses when they introduce themselves to new opportunities, people and markets. Synergy has purpose and the imposed time limit of the event pushes us to achieve measurable results that would normally not take place. Trade shows offer a captive, interested audience of like-minded prospects and current customers right at your fingertips, and an efficient way to get more out of your marketing dollars.
5 Reasons why you need to Exhibit
1. Connect with potential customers: The trade show floor is an empowering platform for the attendee, they have done their research and will search out companies that they choose to speak with. We encourage this relationship process to begin right away, built into our show web platforms is the ability for the attendee , ask a question, save a company as a favourite, follow your company, share content to their peers and attend any networking or product feature presentations. Why wait to develop a relationship?
2. Build a marketing list: Bar scanners or attendee lists allow you to capture email lists, names and company names. that either come to the show or pop into your booth. Their attendance to an event where you were an exhibitor is a starting point in developing future business business.
3. Product demonstration: Forest loving enthusiasts will come and experience first hand the best and the latest in products/services. This represents the perfect opportunity to let your customers literally touch, feel, and see how your product or service can meet their needs.
4. Buying power: In a report published by the Center for Exhibition Industry Research, 4 out of 5 delegates attending the expo are there to source products and or services for their organization.
5. Great Public Relations: Show your customers, distributors that your company is a leader in the markets they serve. Your involvement will allow your company to showcase any features that can separate yourself from your competitors, and more importantly that you are there and want their business. Take advantage of the buzz that will be created by the event, feed the frenzy by posting ongoing tweets, and posts that engage your social fans. Cultivate the relationship online and use the event to meet offline.